Friday, August 1, 2008

THING 10 - Online Image Generator

This set of links could become addicting and very fun!!! So many neat tricks and links to check out.

http://www.imagechef.com/ - this is where I was able to write in the sand and wish you were all here to enjoy the continued days of 100+ temperatures....all without having to lug my camera or jeopardize getting it wet. I was also also able to permanently mark the engagement of Katy and Nick. Yes, Mr. Oliver, it's finally here!!!! Congratulations to the happy Spring Oaks couple.

On the "BigHugeLabs" site, I continued playing with the jigsaw maker from Thing # 6. Seems like that would make a great gift for a younger child in the Christmas stocking, or even a fun thing to use in the classroom in place of flashcards. While I am typing, I am trying to convert an image into "bead art" and it seems to be taking a very long time. . . and here it is many minutes later....
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/beads.php is the link to do this, and the effect is pretty interesting, but be prepared to wait awhile for it to complete its things. Of course, a larger view makes the image that much more interesting as well.


No comments: